Why List With CBP
Our interests are obviously aligned with our clients’ goal to move their property as quickly as possible. In order to do so, we rely on our knowledgeable analysis of property values in South Mississippi, as well as market trends, proactive marketing, and skilled negotiations.
But real estate is almost always more than numbers. As we guide you through every aspect of your transaction, here’s what else you can expect from CBP:
- Experience, knowledge, and an exceptional track record. We want you to be educated on all aspects of your real estate transaction so that you can make the best informed decisions.
- Sincere, honest, caring service. Our award-winning Realtors absolutely treat your interests with the same meticulous and vigorous care that they would their own. Our intelligent, thoughtful approach to real estate will ensure that our clients are satisfied at the closing table.
- Strategic Negotiations. Time after time, our practiced negotiations and sound judgment have resulted in clients making/saving hundreds of thousands of dollars that might otherwise have been lost. We are always thinking ahead so that no stone is left unturned.
- Highest Ethical Standards. CBP treasures your confidence and the fiduciary responsibility you have entrusted to our Realtors, and we work every day to ensure that we never lose that trust.
- Loyal Clientele, Lasting Partnerships. It’s no surprise that a huge bulk of our business at CBP is repeat customers. Thanks to exceptionally close ties to our clients and local colleagues, we are among the first to know about new listings, even before they hit the market. And because we have a reputation for achieving successful closings even under the most challenging, complicated circumstances, given a choice, savvy agents choose to work with CBP clients first!
- Utmost Confidentiality. Protecting your privacy is of extreme importance.
In an effort to ensure our listings are marketed to the largest number of potential buyers, we customize a program for each property, drawing in large part from the following resources:
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Local and regional print media
- Realtor.com – the most widely used real estate website in the world
- Loopnet.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and hundreds of other websites – we use an active subscription to ListHub to ensure that your current, updated listing is seen by millions of online viewers
- Customized flyers, brochures, flyer box located at your property
- Contract with IMOTO Photography for professional pictures when practical
- Custom-made signs of appropriate size
- Realtor caravans – networking with other local Realtors to preview your property for possible introduction to their clients
- Virtual tours
If you have any Real Estate needs, feel free to fill out the form below or call us at the number above!